- PMS encompasses approximately 150 symptoms
- Symptoms range from food cravings to psychological disorders
- 75% of women experience PMS on a regular basis.
- 57% of sufferers have contemplated suicide.
- 97% have mood swings
- 94% suffer from anxiety
- 92% feel depressed
- 84% feel violent and aggressive
- 73% of women suffer from loss of libido -an increase of 13% from 5 years ago
- 80% report that their marriage has suffered as a result
When one considers how common the symptoms of PMS are in “technologically advanced” cultures, (somewhere between 80% and 90% of all menstruating women between the ages of 20 and 50 experience symptoms of PMS/PMT), the conclusion might be drawn that women (and their mates) are destined to suffer.
However, because there are numerous cultures among whom this condition is essentially non-existent and unknown.Why? Diet, stress and xenoestrogens (foreign estrogens), often introduced in the form of contraceptives, growth hormone fed to animals are all major contributors to this disorder.
The observable symptoms generally include all or some combination of:
- Mood Swings
- Food Cravings
- Weight Gain
- Loss of Libido
- Acute Headaches
- Breast Swelling & Tenderness
What can you do?